The following is the consolidated service of transportation management services that we can handle, in the form of services those are interrelated and integrated operations, among others:
1. Cargo Document Clearance Services
Which export / import cargo or container documents are related to:
- Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Finance / Customs , Ministry of Health (Quarantine).
- Shipping Company (Shipping Line), Shipping Agent and the Stevedoring companies.
- Related with the operation and administration at the Container Terminal and Break Bulk Cargo.
2. PLP ( Pindah Lokasi Penimbunan ) Services
- Basic meaning of PLP ( Pindah Lokasi Penimbunan ) is a relocating of imported goods that have not been resolved the customs obligations from origin TPS to destination TPS in the area of Custom Office supervision.
- Formed based on regulation of Directorate General of Custom No : Per-28/BC/2013
- We are registered as PLP’s partner and recorded in Pelindo II – Tg Priok since March, 22nd 2012 and April, 02nd 2012.
3. Supervision and Cargo Handling Services
Are supervision and management in maintaining quality / safety of cargo (related to quality) and the number / security (related to quantity), services provided during the cargo is in the process of :
- Land transport: Trucks loading / unloading, cargo lashing and covering on trucks, and truck safety on the way.
- Ships Loading/unloading, in cooperation with PT. DMS as Stevedoring Company in Jakarta
- Warehousing and Storage Yard (temporary storage within the port area) and a mechanical heavy equipment (crane or forklift), with lifting capacity and accessories adjusted to the needs based on weight, shape and type of cargo being handled.
- Warehouse and Storage Yard at Kelapa Gading and Berdikari area, which the operation, safety, and security managed by PT. DMR
4. Land Cargo Transportation Services
Are export/ import cargo transportation services using a flat-deck trailer truck 40 feet worth to operated, and equiped with:
- Cargo safety standard materials, such as chains, slings, span set in the binding of cargo above the truck, plus a wedge (stopper) specifically tailored to the type and shape of the cargo being transported.
- Cargo quality standard materials, such as: tarpaulin, rubber for trailer-deck cover and other materials that are suitable to the type and shape of the cargo being transported.
- GPS tracker to monitor the presence of trucks that transport cargo by computer or laptop.In fact, it can be also monitored by owner (Consignee) over the internet /On-Line.
We operate two types of warehouse : customs/bonded warehouse and local warehouse
- Customs/bonded warehouse which has area 2 x 1440 sqm for breakbulk and LCL cargo activity also equiped with forklifts and mobile crane, located at Jl. Yos Sudarso near port of Tanjung Priok.
- Local warehouse which has area 7400 sqm for breakbulk also equiped with forklifts and located at Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta.
- Our warehouse’s also equiped by CCTV monitor facilities.